10 things about Waning Woman that you may not know.
- While I don't claim to be an expert by any means, I really like opera. I don't understand anything that they're sing about, but there is something about it that just moves me.
- I don't like iced tea. I'd rather just drink water. I don't think its gross or anything, I just don't care for it.
- A few of my favorite songs are Sir Duke, Under the Bridge, When You Were Young, and 10000 Stones
- I used to be kinda sad because I didn't think that I loved my new dog like my old dog. Then one day she didn't come home and realized just how much I do love her. I love her differently, but just as much.
- When I was a kid, I saw an afterschool special or something where this kid tried a drug, fell down the stairs, and died with his backpack on. That scared me straight. I'm a drug weenie. Even if I was offered a million dollars to do half of a third of an eight of a hit of cocaine. I wouldn't do it. EVER. NOT. EVER.
- One of my favorite games on the Xbox 360 is Viva Pinata. If you have a 360, you should try it.
- I'm deathly afraid of caterpillars, worms ( not earthworms though), and maggots. I'm shuddering while I type this right now. We had a fruit fly invasion this summer and PT happened to notice them flying out of the pantry. To make a long story short, there were all life cycles of fruit flies living in a bag of potatoes in the pantry. I didn't even see them, but just knowing that made me freak out and start crying. PT had to hold my blubbering, sobbing, scaredy cat ass and walk me past the pantry so that I could go to the bedroom while he cleaned it.
- I don't really like Walmart. I don't think I'm alone in this.
- I cheated on Ethiopian Food and I have another love. Shhh. Please don't say anything.
- I was gonna say that I've never been to the beach, but then I remembered, I have been to the beach. lol. That technically counts as something that you didn't know, but it still kinda feels like cheating. Oh yeah, I will never see Paranormal Activity part one or two. I wouldn't be able to sleep for like a year.